Acts & Policies
- Electricity Act 2003
- Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998
- Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948
- Indian Electricity Act, 1910
Policies under Act
- Rural Electrification Policy
- National Electricity Policy
- New Hydro Policy 2008.
- MEGA POWER PROJECTS:REVISED POLICY GUIDELINES.
- Procedure for processing of proposals for IPPs/CPPs seeking coal blocks/coal linkage received from the Ministry of Coal.
- Guidelines for Allocation of Coal Blocks/Coal Linkages for Power Sector.
- Policy on Hydro Power Development
- Major Policy Initiatives and Decisions
- Rajeev Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
- Notification regarding transfer of BTPS to NTPC
- Principles/Procedures adopted for grant of LOA to the power projects
Are you a member of Power Sector..! The article you are trying to view is accessible to registered users of Power Sector community. If you are a registered user, please login using your account details, or create new account to become a registered user.
As a registered user you get the following benefits -
- Access to Power Sector knowledgebase that is updated on daily basis
- Access to daily news and articles related to power sector
- Access to various forums and discussions
- Daily newsletters letters delivered directly to your inbox
- Special offers and discounts on various power sector conferences held across the country
- One year limited free access to premium content such as tenders
- Special discounts on market research reports
Grow your network through our extensive social networking community. Follow us on
To know about advertising options and other available promotional activities that Power Sector can help your company, please contact us.