Discoms ready to meet 7,000MW demand
NEW DELHI: With a peak demand of over 7,000MW expected this summer, power utilities are gearing up to ensure uninterrupted supply. Last summer, the peak power demand was 6,526MW, highest ever-recorded in the national capital.
Are you a member of Power Sector..! The article you are trying to view is accessible to registered users of Power Sector community. If you are a registered user, please login using your account details, or create new account to become a registered user.
As a registered user you get the following benefits -
- Access to Power Sector knowledgebase that is updated on daily basis
- Access to daily news and articles related to power sector
- Access to various forums and discussions
- Daily newsletters letters delivered directly to your inbox
- Special offers and discounts on various power sector conferences held across the country
- One year limited free access to premium content such as tenders
- Special discounts on market research reports
Grow your network through our extensive social networking community. Follow us on
To know about advertising options and other available promotional activities that Power Sector can help your company, please contact us.