Power tariff to rise by 9 paise as CIL moves to recoup wage hike cost
NEW DELHI: Coal India Ltd has tweaked its pricing regime for non-coking coal "in alignment with global practices", a move industry watchers said will push up the cost of electricity by an average 9 paise per unit due to the resultant increase in coal prices but help the state-run monopoly recoup
Are you a member of Power Sector..! The article you are trying to view is accessible to registered users of Power Sector community. If you are a registered user, please login using your account details, or create new account to become a registered user.
As a registered user you get the following benefits -
- Access to Power Sector knowledgebase that is updated on daily basis
- Access to daily news and articles related to power sector
- Access to various forums and discussions
- Daily newsletters letters delivered directly to your inbox
- Special offers and discounts on various power sector conferences held across the country
- One year limited free access to premium content such as tenders
- Special discounts on market research reports
Grow your network through our extensive social networking community. Follow us on
To know about advertising options and other available promotional activities that Power Sector can help your company, please contact us.